They have been here and will come back
This programm propose feature films which have an originale music by composers already throught by Aubagne. They have been selected on pasted Master Class, or European Market For film Music Composition etc.In 2019, we have the honour to present:
- Valentin Hadjadj for his music on Girl directed by Lukas Dhont (they meet each other in 2013 in Aubagne & Valentin Hadjadj had been selected for the Master Class of 2011 & European market)
In the presence of the composer Valentin Hadjadj and the director Lukas Dhont.
- Rémi Boubal for his music on the documentary Femmes du chaos vénézuélien by Margarita Cadenas (Rémi Boubal had been selected for the Master Class 2010 & European market)
In the presence of the composer Rémi Boubal.
- Erwan Chandon for his music on Une année polaire by Samuel Collardey (Erwann Chandon had been selected for the Master Class 2013)
In the presence of the composer Erwann Chandon.
- Romain Trouillet for his music on Edmond directed by Alexis Michalik (Romain Trouillet had been selected for the Master Class 2012 & European market)
In the presence of the composer Romain Trouillet and the director Alexis Michalik.
Deprecated: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /var/www/vhosts/aubagne-filmfest.fr/festival2019.aubagne-filmfest.fr/media/zoo/applications/movie/templates/uikit/_items.php on line 22
- Réalisation / Direction: Lukas Dhont