THE COMMITTED SHORTS
To understand, to figure out, to remain. The reasons why a director feels the need to make a movie are infinite. But whatever the reasons are, one element is prevalent: to make a film is to advocate an idea. A movie is a statement, and this is what the FIFA wants to illustrate this year.
The Committed Night of Shorts is as entertaining as it is meaningful and clever. The selected shorts urge the public to look at the world from a different perspective. Come and take joy in watching all these outstanding and acknowledging shorts. These politic statements disguised in poetic thoughts will awake the citizen in you.
Deprecated: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /var/www/vhosts/aubagne-filmfest.fr/festival2019.aubagne-filmfest.fr/media/zoo/applications/movie/templates/uikit/_items.php on line 22
- Réalisation / Direction: Emilie Janin
- Réalisation / Direction: Sylvia Le Fanu
- Réalisation / Direction: Sarah Veltmeyer
- Réalisation / Direction: Koen Van Sande
- Réalisation / Direction: Hero Hemmingsley
- Réalisation / Direction: Mateo Vega
- Réalisation / Direction: Angelica Germana Bozza
- Réalisation / Direction: Clémence Marcadier